|Chemical formula||CH NO|
|Packing||Metal barrrels 200 kg, barrels 50l, canisters 10l|
|Minimum order quantity||canisters 10l|
|Appearance||Oily, colorless liquid with a yellowish tint|
|Physicochemical properties||Density at 20° С, g/cm3 1,010-1,035
Mass fraction of diethanolamine ,%, not less 97,0 – 99,2
Construction and woodworking industry
• is a raw material for the production of building finishing materials, materials for interior decoration (plasters, primers, etc.)
• an ingredient in many detergents and cutting fluids.
• Used in many industries as an emulsifier and surfactant. Diethanolamine is also used in gas cleaning and in the process of making dry ice.
• used as a surfactant and emulsifier in shampoos, lotions and other cosmetic preparations.
• A wide range of products for any task
• Permanent stock of products in a warehouse in Kharkov and Lvov
• Efficiency of order fulfillment
• Technical support
• Maximum benefit from cooperation with high quality products